Friday, December 23, 2011

Why 2?

I acually have two blogs, this one is just for what ever I am really bored and I guess in a way I  would rather express myself on this blog than the other. Also because I am really bored an d I have nothing better to do with my spare time.

About two weeks ago I got bumped up to the Varsity girls' basketball team, I am really excited and happy too I don't have much friends on the team besause I just moved here and plus they are all seniors and Juniors' and I don't know any of them,

You will never believe what I just did, I just ate oysters with some hot sauce, I didn't like it because it was not raw, meaning not right out of the shell when it is really freacs and salty. But it was okay, I think the hot sauce really got me instead of the oyster itself. Oh well it is an experiance!

No comments:

Post a Comment