Sunday, February 5, 2012

Thursday's game

Thursday February 2nd, 2012 BCHS JV girls had our last game of the season against Daphane, we did great, but we lost. Thursday's game was very violent, Katara hurt her other knee I got a mild concussion and so did Delecia. I don't remeber the score that much, I only remember when I fell and I couldn't get back up. I guess things happen for a reason, because before the game Tyesha and I where getting basketballs and I grabbed one from the bottom and the ball cage door fell on my head twice, it hurt very bad, I am guessing it was trying to tell me something. During the fall to the floor, I hurt my ankle I have a contusion, for those of you who do n ot know what a contusion is, it is bruising, well I have got a bad bruise on the top of my left ankle or foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment