Monday, February 6, 2012

Mondays

Today started great, i got to thinking about my old relationships today. He is probably reading this but i don't care I want him to read it. I just want him to know that I still love him =, and that he will always be apart of my life. You may not want to be friends, but I know for a fact that we are better friends. I am sorry but I love you and I will always love you and nothing will change that.
Sincerely,
Savannah

Ok it is Monday it has started great. I just noticed that I am getting braces tomorrow, great now I am going to look like a dweeb with glasses and braces. I guess I am kind of ecstatic because it will be a new experience. I also have counseling tomorrow, I feel like today is going to be a great day I can't wait because softball is starting. AAAAAHHHHH it is going to be great.

I saw my honey today, finally haven't seen him since Thursday, the night of my game before I dropped him at his house. He is sick, I can't wait till we alone and away from people we can finally talk. Ms. Rebecca asked me what I love about him, I said his smile. His smile gets me every time, I have butterflies in my stomach when I am around him MY HEART LITERALLY SKIPS A BEAT when I talk to him. My life just gets better and better.......

No comments:

Post a Comment