Monday, May 14, 2012

Grandmother

Dear grandmommy, I honestlly don't have the guts to tel you how I really feel about this whole sitution why? Well if I really tell you I think that you would get mad at me, I feel that you are mad at me right now but you just wont admitt it. I have tired to text you, I have tired calling you but no response it is always " I am busy" or "I am with Jethro" or " I have no service try again later". I am tired of me always trying to make this whole sitution normal again. Like today, I tired but you made stupid comments that hurt my feelings and I feel that you have been lying to me my entire life and I have just now began to let my feelings out. But if you ever read this I want you to know that I love you with all of my heart and I will forgive you, you just have to try to make things better and not make them worse. I really miss you, I wish things could just snap back to normal but I have learned that in life that does not happen, you have to try to make things work, not sit there and complain about everything. Have a nice Day Now:D

1 comment:

  1. Sorry things aren't going well with your Grandmommy. On an up note I have nominated you for a Kreativ Blog Award. Please stop by my blog. www.ramblingsbyrebecka.blogspot.com and pick it up. Have a wonderfulday.

    ReplyDelete